Aaron Carter Granted Restraining Order Against Ex-Girlfriend, Claims She Threatened To STAB Him!

0
29


Aaron Carter’s messy breakup just got messier.

According to TMZ, the 31-year-old was granted a restraining order against ex-girlfriend Lina Valentina after accusing the woman of physically abusing him and threatening to stab him with a knife. 

The order was filed on Monday in LA County Superior Court against Valentina, who Carter claimed would shove him and hit him in the face throughout their relationship. Nick Carter’s younger brother also accused his ex of threatening to stab him several times with the knife she allegedly carries with her.

Aaron’s ex had recently been named by police as a suspect in the domestic violence report over an alleged incident between the former couple that went down on July 31 around 2 a.m. at the I Want Candy singer’s pad in Lancaster.

Related: Aaron Gets Into It With Fan Over $300 Meet-And-Greet Photo!

TMZ’s sources say the performer told cops Valentina slapped him in the face, leaving a bruise on his cheek. (You can see a pic HERE.)

The alleged altercation came days before Carter confirmed their split on social media. He explained in a statement: 

“Lina and I have decided to go our separate ways. I was really hoping this would be the one that lasted forever. We had even talked about having kids, but we couldn’t seem to get past our differences and the relationship eventually turned unhealthy. I’ve been through so much the past few years and am trying to learn from my mistakes.

I don’t have any regrets being with Lina, and I definitely learned a lot about myself. I think this decision was the mature thing to do. I’m going to keep focusing on my music, my tour and my fans. Hopefully my soulmate is out there somewhere and I’ll meet her soon.”

And he can do so without risking a run-in with his ex: Valentina’s been ordered to stay 100 yards away from Aaron until a court hearing next month.

The restraining order news comes a week after Carter received an unexpected welfare check because a family member reportedly feared he was suicidal. The singer eventually met with officials who determined everything was okay; but sources said Carter believes Valentina played a role in authorities coming to his house.

As we reported, Valentina allegedly stayed with Carter past their breakup until he kicked her out last week. Now, it appears he’s had to take bigger steps to make sure she doesn’t come knocking on his door again.

Stay safe, Aaron!

[Image via Aaron Carter/Twitter]





Source link

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here