Haryana Staff Selection Commission has issued notifications for recruiting eligible candidates to the posts of Patwari. Please find detailed information regarding the vacancies below.
Commencement of online Registration: 14.06.2019
Last date to apply: 28.06.2019 till 11.59 PM
Last date to pay the fee: 01.07.2019
How to Apply
Eligible candidates must ensure that they possess the necessary qualifications and fulfil all the required criteria before applying for the posts.
Interested candidates need to apply online by visiting the Official Website. No other mode of application submission would be accepted.
Candidates should have valid a personal E-mail ID and a mobile number. It should be kept active till the recruitment process is fully complete.
- Click on the link to Apply Online · Fill up all the required fields · Click on “Make payment” which will take you to Payment Gateway, · Ensure the information provided is correct and then submit Final ·Registration & Printing of Online Application Form finally submitted.
Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility.
- Graduate or its equivalent from a recognized university.
- Hindi/Sanskrit/Urdu up to Matriculation as one of the subjects or higher education.
- Qualify Patwar examination
Selection of candidates for all the posts would be made on the basis of the performance of the eligible candidates in the following:
- Examination either online CBT or OMR based
Minimum: 17 years
Maximum: 42 years
Upper Age limit is relaxable by:
5 years for SC/Backward Class (A) & Backward Class (B)
General: Rs 100
Female of Haryana: Rs 50
SC/BC/EWS Male candidates: Rs 25
SC/BC/EWS Female candidates: Rs 13
Physically Handicapped: Nil
Rs 5200-20200+2400 GP