Requirement in Meghalaya Public Service Commission (MPSC) Aug-2019
Meghalaya Public Service Commission (MPSC)
Invites online applications from genuine citizens of India for recruitment of following posts in various Meghalaya state Government departments.
- Stenographer Grade – I in the Meghalaya Civil Secretariat – 3 Posts
- Grade III Meghalaya Agriculture Service (Agriculture Development Officer/ Horticulture Development Officer/Scientific Officer (Research /Seed Technology/ Soil Testing/ Seed Testing etc.) – 83 Posts
- Senior Technical Assistant (Engg), HQ in the Directorate of Agriculture – 1 Post
- Sub Divisional Officer (HEW), under Health & Family Welfare Department – 4 Posts
- Lecturer in Civil Engineering in Shillong Polytechnic, Shillong – 2 Posts
- Lecturer in Computer Science & Engineering in Shillong Polytechnic, Shillong – 1 Post
- Lecturer in Mathematics in Shillong Polytechnic, Shillong – 2 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) under Public Health Engineering Department – 12 Posts
- Junior Duty Post – 2 Posts
- Assistant Teacher (Civics) in Shillong Public School, Shillong – 1 Post
- Assistant Employment Officers under the Directorate of Employment & Craftsmen Training under Labour Department – 7 Posts
- Inspector of Statistics under the Directorate of A.H & Veterinary, Meghalaya, Shillong – 1 Post
- Statistical Assistant under the Directorate of A.H. & Veterinary, Meghalaya, Shillong – 1 Post
- Statistical Assistant /Sub-Inspector of Statistics – 9 Posts
- Junior Engineer – 31 Posts
- Junior Engineer Grade – I (Mechanical) under P.H.E. Department – 2 Posts
- Junior Engineer Grade – I (Electrical) under P.H.E. Department – 2 Posts
- Research Assistant under P.H.E. Department – 2 Posts
- Assistant Teacher (Arts) in Government secondary Schools under the Directorate of School Educational and Literacy – 13 Posts
- Assistant Teacher (Life Science) in Government secondary Schools under the Directorate of School Educational and Literacy – 6 Posts
- Assistant Teacher Science with Mathematics in Government Secondary Schools under the Directorate of School Education & Literacy – 9 Posts
- Assistant Teacher (Hindi) in Government secondary Schools under the Directorate of School Educational and Literacy – 1 Post
- Sub – Engineer (Mech) Grade – I/Store under the Department of Agriculture, Meghalaya – 4 Posts
- Cold Chain Officer under the Directorate of Health Services (MCH & FW), Meghalaya, Shillong – 1 Post
- Assistant System Engineer in the Department of Elections – 1 Post
- Inspector of Housing in Housing Department – 5 Posts
- Stenographer Grade – II – 2 Posts
- Assistant Chemist under P.H.E. Department – 1 Post
- Data Entry Operator (DEO) – 2 Posts
- Lower Division Assistant – 91 Posts
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 27 years. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates, No age limit for those who are already in Government Service provided they entered Government Service within the prescribed age limit.
Pay Levels: Level 6 to Level 17.
Application Fee: A Non refundable fee of ₹ 460 / ₹ 350 / ₹ 320/-. Half the rate for SC/ST who are permanent residents of the State of Meghalaya. No fee for PWD candidates. The fee is required to be paid through online mode only Debit card / Credit card / net banking / e-challan).
How to Apply: Candidates are to apply and submit their applications through online mode only through MPSC official website. The last date for submission of online application is 05/09/2019 till 5:00 PM.
Logon to: http://www.mpsc.nic.in/mpsc/advt/advt22July2019a.pdf for more detailed information.
Online Application @ http://188.8.131.52/rpa/login.htm