4103 Jobs found
South Central Railway has announced notification for South Central Railway Bharti 2019 on its official website (www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in). Recruiting Department is inviting applicants for a total of 4103 Apprentice posts. This is the really best opportunity for participants who want to do the job in South Central Railway. All the eligible and interested candidates can apply for SCR Apprentice Recruitment till 8th December 2019. You must have to read official notification to confirm your eligibility before apply (Official Notification PDF link is given below in this post). On this page, Candidates can get brief information like Selection Process, Educational Qualification, Eligibility Criteria and Pay Scale information of this recruitment.
|दक्षिण मध्य रेल्वे भरती 2019|
|अर्ज करण्याची शेवटची तारीख||08-12-2019|
|सविस्तर माहिती खाली वाचा|
South Central Railway Bharti 2019 Details
||South Central Railway|
||South Central Railway Recruitment|
|Name of Posts||Apprentice|
Eligibility Criteria For South Central Railway Recruitment
|Educational Qualification||Candidates 10th Std pass or it’s equivalent with Min 50% Marks in aggregates & ITI in Related trade|
|Age Limit||15 to 24 Years|
|Electrical / Electronic||18|
|Gen / OBC Candidates||Rs 100/-|
|SC/ ST/ Female/ PWBD Candidates||No Fees|
All Important Dates
|Last Date For Online Application||08-12-2019|
How to Apply For South Central Railway Bharti 2019
- Candidates are first required to go to IBPS’s website www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in to open the On-Line Application Form.
- Candidates are required to upload their Photographs, Signature, Left Thumb Impression & A handwritten declaration as per the specifications.
- After candidates have the option of making the payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges through ONLINE mode only.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-receipt and online application form containing fee details.